It’s a beautiful day…
Today’s a new day, a fresh start to a life anew. Each of us have this opportunity every day. We are given a new day to use it as we see fit. Will we do something worth while or waste it way? Don’t throw this new beginning into the wind. Embrace it as a gift and open it slowly.
Allow the world to wrap its arms around you and leave pieces of peace throughout your day. When you open yourself to positive energy flowing within you, love and happiness spreads to everyone around.
You are in control of how you share the day with others, so,
1. Be kind. You may not know what the person you meet is dealing with. They need a kind word or smile. It will make a difference in their life.
2. Build relationships. A true relationship takes time, patience, effort and compromise. Whether a friendship or intimate relationship, treating each other with respect is essential.
3. Stretch yourself and grow. Never fear what stretching may do to you, you will always grow from new experiences. The potential is unlimited in what you can achieve.
4. Be grateful. Grateful for what you have and what you don’t have. There is a reason you do not have everything. Life is about graces that are given us, when we truly appreciate them we are filled with more. If you are grateful for the blessing you will always be happy.
5. Show appreciation every day – do a daily examen at night. Look at your day and tell a loved one what you appreciated from your day.
6. Leave a path of goodness behind you – in each situation presented to you throughout your day, try to leave a good thought, good deed or good feeling behind as you leave.
7. Be open to new opportunities – change allows us to grow
8. Love yourself – know that you are a loving, caring child of God and accept yourself for who you are and who God is allowing you to become.
So as U2 sings so beautifully…
It’s a beautiful day…don’t let it get away…it’s a beautiful day…